September was a good month of stitching. I finished Han's and Leia's faces as well as the page they were on, and am now on the final (still long) stretch. I've managed to go across to reach the full width of the piece - that was very exciting. Now that I am in all the blues and out of all the finicky stuff I am zipping right along. I'm finding this part goes more quickly when I do 10 rows down and go across. There is a challenge where these two pages meet because I've left out the page that would be in between, so I have to play around and blend the colors a bit. I know where I will place the lettering and have it all designed, and I am very eager to reach that section. In the meantime, here is the photo of what I'd accomplished as of September 30th.