I actually just moved houses, away from hot-as-the-sun Texas and into... apparently very rainy Wisconsin. It was a heck of a move, but to stave off tension I was doing a few small projects in between packing.
I finished these over the course of a month, more or less. They're so cute, haha.
...and then I somehow flubbed this one. Several of the flowers and part of the ribbon are all off by one square, and it bothers me so much I'll probably go back and fix it later... but for now I'm putting it aside. I might unpick it I might not, I don't know at this point... I suppose it doesn't look *that* bad... anyway.
I am very happy with this. I was a little unhappy at first with the white parts of the thread, but I have started avoiding them iirc (it's been a few months since I picked this up) and now it looks very good. I was also thinking about going back and outlining some/all of it with backstitch, but that seems like too much work so perhaps not.
Finally, I'm starting this one. I looked up what the Russian means and google claims a direct translation is 'amount of ready work'. I'm assuming the actual name is something closer to 'ready to sail' or 'shipshape'. Either way it's a very interesting project since the thread is so different to what I'm used to. I don't have to separate out two threads, I simply use one since it's so thick.
As you can see I only just started it, but I think I'm going to have some fun with this one.